Junior Academy Training takes place on a regular basis
Please contact Tamsin Conyers on 077761377
SENIOR AREA TRAINING
with Matt Lanni
at Easton College on Wednesday February 15th 2017
10:00 to 18:00
£20 per rider for groups of four for 75 minutes
Very limited spaces!
To book a space please contact Tamsin Conyers
Tamsin3973@yahoo.co.uk or text 07776137730
Name and BS number
Horse’s name, height and age
Preferred height of fences
|Join The Junior Academy it is:
- Open to all British Showjumping Junior or Associate Members
- Eligible until December after their 18th birthday
- No bar to entry – all standards and experience welcome
- No additional membership fees, part of British Showjumping package
- The Academy aims to provide progressive coaching rather than one off training sessions, using experienced British Showjumping Accredited Coaches to significantly improve the riding skills and horse knowledge of the junior membership in order to make them more competitive in the sport of show jumping.
The idea is to:
- develop a ‘culture of improvement’
- offer progressive, structured coaching
- develop greater understanding across all areas of horsemanship and recognise there is more to it than just riding!
- develop a camaraderie between the members of the Junior Academy
- increase awareness and positively impact junior membership
- retain junior members who subsequently become seniors
- develop competitive edge
- spot the stars of the future
- have fun
- create value for the parents as well as the juniors
- bring together keen, competitive juniors committed to our sport and create an environment where they benefited from training with their peers.